game www.runescapegoods.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living abroad for nearly 14 years, why the decision to return home?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Living abroad for nearly 14 years, why the decision to return home? Empty
PostSubject: Living abroad for nearly 14 years, why the decision to return home?   Living abroad for nearly 14 years, why the decision to return home? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

: Certainly think there will be a better development in the country, huh, huh. China's rapid economic development of the wonders of the world's attention, which in itself bears numerous opportunities. In recent years, the domestic Internet industry achievements of the entrepreneurial dream of many people, a lot of people's success, proved equally good opportunity. Moreover, I am a Chinese, of course, hope that the career achievements in their own motherland. www.runescapegoods.com www.mmoxo.com
17173: founder of the happy heaven, your work experience and learning are not related to online gaming industry, why choose online for entrepreneurial entry point?
Into the total: Before my work experience and learn professional and online games stick to get on top. I took the master computer in the United States to engage in the Reuters Group for five years, computer software, have their own understanding of the software and the Internet. Online games are the software and Internet industries. Online game industry in China from scratch, made ​​tens of billions of market size, but only ten years thing, figuratively speaking, is still in its adolescence. To be sure, the field of online games will also have a broad space for development. Taking into account the enormous Chinese market, the online games market reached 100 billion or even larger scale is not impossible. The game is one of human nature, I believe in the cause of satisfying human nature, is absolutely the right choice.
Back to top Go down
https://game0123.longluntan.com

Page 1 of 1